Translate

Monday, April 16, 2012

Introducing The Hello Kitty Ball Gag


"Eh-oh, Ih-ee!" (Translation: "Hello, Kitty!"). Image source: Hello Kitty Hell.

Well it had to happen. The Hello Kitty vibrator raised a furor back in the day, since Hello Kitty is apparently marketed to very young girls in Japan. My flying monkeys found this image of the Hello Kitty ball gag recently, apparently there are also a number of OTHER BDSM-themed Hello Kitty products out there. I'm not sure what to make of this, in this case I simply report the news as it happens, or doesn't, sometimes considerably after it happens. But you get the idea.


Of course, there is much to be said for the traditional ballgag! Image source: Hogtied.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I've heard everything

Anonymous said...

I don't know what's worse. Kitty, Justin Bieber, or the fact young girls are crazy about both of them :S

Pat Powers said...

I keep thinking I've heard everything, then my flying monkeys bring in a fresh load of everything ...