Translate

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Skyrim: Rise of the Naked Slave Girls in Bondage


"Dragons? This game is about DRAGONS? Since when?" Image source: Lover's Labs.

It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, and I am a giant in my field, which means I get to do a lot of admitting when I'm wrong. For example, I missed out on a lot of things with regard to 50 Shades of Gray, as I admitted in this post.

And now thanks to those wild-ass modifiers at Lover's Labs, I have to admit I was wrong in this post. The caption on the pic says "Skyrim has not yet reached Second Life Gor levels of kinky sexy fun" but as the above Skyrim mod indicates, they have made up for lost ground. I mean, we're talking dildo gags, beads, cuffs, body cages and sexy, sexy poses. Yum. Now if they can just get the game to allow others to see your mods, it'll be SL Gor in another venue. Nothing wrong with that!


Collars, cuffs, nipple chains and steamy looks ... oh, I'm feeling the slavegirl love all right! Image source: Lover's Labs.



Nice, intense bondage, Hogtied.com people ... but come back when you can fight werewolves and dragons between slavegirls ... Image source: Hogtied.com.

No comments: