Translate

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Four More Years


"Four more years of this ... hoorah?" Image source: Hogtied.com.

Well, like a chump I went out and voted. And I say "like a chump" because I'm a political progressive, and also in my opinion, Obama is more of a Reagan Republican than a Democrat. My choice was between someone who is in league with the plutocrats who run things in America, and an actual plutocrat. Woo-fucking-hoo. No matter who gets elected, my political opinions will be massively ignored. Obama can't wait to give away Social Security and Medicaid in his "Grand Bargain" and Romney can't wait to dismantle those programs and everything else resembling a social safety net. Both will do whatever Wall Street desires.

The only difference between the two Presidential candidates for average people is the vigor with which they will get reamed. Democracy triumphant, indeed!

No comments: