Translate

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

True Lesbian Bondage Romance part 2


She never knew what to say at times like these! Image source: WhippedAss.com.

True Lesbian Bondage Romance
Scene 1 continued

(JOANIE continues to ride SUSAN'S face while SIDNEY fists her, the intensity of their efforts increasing as SUSAN approaches orgasm.)

SUSAN: (voiceover) My senses reeled as JOANIE pressed her hungry pussy lips into my lips, her fleshy flower's moist kiss igniting my soul into a flame of desire!

(writhing increases)

JOANIE: My entire being is throbbing in ecstasy, slave! Use your tongue like the gorgeous, wonderful, loving slut you are, you crazy kid!

(writhing increases)

SIDNEY (as she fists SUSAN): You don't have to put on an act with me, SUSAN! You're a woman, aren't you? Then BE a woman to me!

(SUSAN orgasms)

SUSAN: Mrrfffgh mmmmmfffh mmmggggg! (Voiceover) I never knew what to say at times like these. Perhaps it was just as well that JOANIE'S butt was in my face. I knew what was in my heart, and the feel of SIDNEY'S hand in my pussy told me all I needed to know about her feelings of me!

Fade to Scene 2 as JOANIE rises and SIDNEY pulls her latex-gloved hand out of SUSAN'S pussy.

(Voiceover: As I lay there in the afterglow, I thought back to the day it all began ...)

That'll be enough for today.

No comments: