Translate

Friday, January 22, 2016

Riverbeast Is Going WIIIIIIIDE!

I am publishing my books to a variety of publishers. In erotica author parlance, this is known as "Going Wide." What can I say? Source: Sex and Submission.com.

As noted in a previous post, some prude got ahold of my Riverbeast books, and they all got banned from Amazon for being too hot, sexy, kinky and fun to sell on Amazon.

I regret that I am unable to sell the books on Amazon, but there ARE other markets, and I've uploaded the entire Riverbeast series: Fink's Revenge, Awakening, Beneath Slavery, Games, The Saloon and The Gambler as well as the single volume that contains all six volumes in the series, Riverbeast: The Journey.

The books are available at Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Inktera (formerly Page Foundry), Blio, Axis 360, txtr (an ebook app for Android devices), Overdrive, Flipkart, Scribd, Gardner's Extended Retail, Yuzu, Tolino (a group of German retailers who have an ebook subisidiary), and Odilo. Yes, I have been a busy author.

Other books of mine have been banned by Amazon, I'll be going wide with them, as well. I'll reserve Amazon for my stories that meet their very narrow definition of what's acceptable

No comments: