Translate

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

The MeTwo Girls Is Now On Smashwords, featuring rape, dubcon, sexual bondage and general hijinks

 


The fact that "The MeTwo Girls" on Smashwords rather than Amazon should tell you that it's a lot raunchier than anything Amazon will permit.

I actually started writing this story for Amazon, but about halfway through I realized that I was either going to have to completely rewrite it or write it for Smashwords, because it was a dubious consent story at the very least and could arguably be a rape story, and Amazon wants nothing to do with dubious consent erotica, much less rape.

So I went with the pure, strong line of the story: two actresses bent on outwitting a Hollywood heavy whose intent is forced sex, offering a juicy role in exchange for a "night of love" as they old romances used to call a night of totally freaky maledom/femsub sexual bondage depravity.

I had a great time writing the character of stunt woman Sabrina Sinclair (real name: Marybeth Scoggins). Her peculiar and original approach to sexual morality is at the center of the story, really, and she has the swagger and boldness of a stuntwoman to go with it. Between that character and a ripped-from-the-headlines storyline, and a very long, very explicit, very depraved sex scene that has an interesting double vision aspect to it, I think I got a winner here. Give it a read, I hope you'll agree.

No comments: