"To understand geometry, you have to BECOME geometry," Master had said, rope in hand. And now here she was. But she had discovered something very important about geometry as a result: geometry, she had decided, is very uncomfortable.
Image source: Unsure. I ran a reverse image search on several sites. Nothing from Google, nothing from Tineye, but I did get several hits from Yandex that indicated the image was from Kink and starred Faith Leon and Chris Charming. I found a couple of video listings on Kink that featured Leon and Charming, but none that had images of the scene shown here. It MIGHT be a scene from Kink video 3436, "Faith Leon and Chris Charming" but I have no real evidence that it is. More likely it's a mistake on Yandex's part.
Actually, I'm not even sure that the woman in the picture is Faith Leon. If you know who it is, feel free to sing out so credit can be given where it is due.

No comments:
Post a Comment