Translate

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Another Happy Bondagee


"I really love it when a guy gets carried away over me ... or when I get carried away by a guy!" Image source: PublicDisgrace.com.

Ah, another bondagette grinning and enjoying the bondage. I considered the possibility that it was the gag that made her appear to be smiling, but look at her eyes ... they're smiling, too. It's hard to look at her and not think she's laughing her ass off. Always fun to see!

And here's a nice little tumblr bondage site, full of beauties bound and gagged, called Bondage! I figure that since tumblr is trying to suppress its adult sites, then I should promote them. It is better to light a single candle than to curse stupid megacorporations, but if you can do BOTH, that's wonderful! Fuck you, tumblr!

The blog hasn't been update of late, I've been busy with some video production, you know, tryna make some money here. There'll be more frequent posts in the next few weeks as it ties in with my other efforts.

No comments: