Translate

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Nude Nipple and Rope Bondage


"The weave on this dress is very coarse, but it fits very snugly, does it not?" Image source: unknown. Found it on a tumblr site. Let me know if you know.

I was initially attracted to this image because of the great beauty of the model, and the direct way she looks at the camera, with an inviting smile on her face. She looks like she is looking forward to something fun.

Then I looked more closely and saw this:


Now THAT is an ingenious use of a nipple piercing and rope. The ends of the bar are pulled up and over the ropes, pulling the nipple out with it. Tasty! I'll bet her nipples are feeling it every time she so much as blinks.

2 comments:

Rope Bondage said...

I really appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this!

Pat Powers said...

Always glad to hear from a fan of Lorelei's!