Translate

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

50 Shades of Gray Spoofs


I believe I've discovered Zsa Zsa Gabor's celebrity clone! How do I keep doing it? (It's Tatiana from Fucking Dungeon.)

I'm beginning to think I should just give up and call this blog "Just Another 50 Shades of Gray Bandwagoneer." The simple fact is, though, that my flying monkeys bring in tons more 50 Shades of Gray stuff than everything else that's out there combined.

And I'm an IDIOT to be complaining about it, because I get more good material from 50 Shades of Gray than ALL OTHER STUFF combined. For example, today we have a site that has done us a favor of aggregating all the 50 Shades of Gray spoofs that are out there. Seven different videos with 50 Shades of Gray humor, brought to you by The Stir, which is very much a mommy kind of website, but which runs a LOT of 50 Shades of Gray stuff. I guess we have similar interests, all those moms and us. Excellent! (Rubs hands together Mr. Burns of the Simpson style.) The article includes an image of a woman with her hands chained behind her back, rather badly dome and lame bondage, but better than all the nothing that would be out there WITHOUT 50 Shades of Gray.

No comments: