Translate

Monday, June 4, 2012

A Chained Beauty in Barbaric Finery


"Now if only I had a gag, my ensemble would be complete." Image srouce: the gorean life tumblr blog.

Like many bloggers, I have a problem with tumblr sites, mainly because of attribution. Typically there isn't any, just a link to a site that has repostedd the same photo from another site, that reposted the photo from another site, that reposted, etc. But I have to recommend this site because it has a very nice, very large, very eclectic set of images that revolve around the theme of Gorean life, most of them pictures of hot slave girls.

In this case I'm making an exception because it's such a nice image of a slavegirl decked out in chains and barbaric finery. The beauty is wearing a thick metal collar, cuffs and shackles, but also a very nice necklace, a waist belt which really sets off the curve of the hips, and slave bracelets. It all works together very nicely I think, to present the concept of "slave" paired with "beauty." You can't look at that picture without imagining that the woman is supposed to be a slave. Plus, of course, the woman is sitting in the Gorean "tower" position.


Here's another great way to complete the ensemble! Image source: also the gorean life tumblr blog though I strongly suspect this image originated in a website that sells that sort of ornamentation.

No comments: