Translate

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Beta Readers Wanted for "The Visitor From Incel World"

Or, “Stop me before I fuck up again!” *The Visitor from Incel World* is completed and is now ready for beta readers. A beta reader is somebody who reads an author's book before it is published and lets them know about any problems they find.

Generally it's something more specific than “This book sucks!” more like, “The section was kinda dull” or “Why the fuck did the hero do THAT?” Or, “I completely lost my suspension of disbelief when X happened” or “that bit that was supposed to be funny was not really funny.”

I'm sure you've read a book or watched a movie or TV show and had these kinds of thoughts – well, here's your chance to make them count, to actually help the author to solve the problem before it goes to print.

If you are interested in beta reading, it's very easy: I have the current version of “Visitor from Incel World” published here on Wattpad. Just go there, read the story, and tell me what you think, either commenting here on this subreddit or via direct message, however works for you.

And don't worry about hurting my feelers with any comments or criticisms. I worked as an editor for over a decade. I'm not thin-skinned. Thick and leathery would probably be a better description.

In the meantime, here's Christina Carter getting all misty-eyed because she is tied up and has a vibrator pressed into her pussy:


No comments: