Translate

Friday, June 21, 2019

My Fantasy Fuel Novel, “Slavegirls of Outer Space," Available for Free

So a decade or so ago, I came across the movie Slavegirls From Beyond Infinity. I did and still do consider the first 15 minutes of the movie the finest sexy scifi B movie ever made. Unfortunately, after that first 15 minutes it very quickly devolved into a tepid remake of “The Most Dangerous Game” whose only strong point was two pretty good B-movie actresses running around in skimpy leather bikinis, which, sadly, still leaves it as a top-level sexy scifi B movie even if the story is really old shit. I mean, almost a century old (first published in 1924) and has been remade time and time again in many formats, each more boring than the next.

I was so pissed off over the loss of what started out to be a GREAT movie that I did want any writer of erotic SF would do: I wrote a book based on those first 15 minutes, extending the rest of the story logically from the beginning, which involved an escape from a cargo hold on an interstellar slave ship.

Thus was Slave Girls of Outer Space written, to be the story that “Slave Girls From Beyond Infinity” SHOULD have been. The short blurb sums it up nicely:

 Join Dita and Maria, two hot, sexy escaped slave girls, as they romp through a galaxy filled with competing interstellar empires, artificial intelligences, aliens, space pirates, hair's-breadth escapes, space battles featuring starships firing ravening bolts of utter destruction, and hot sexy men. It's just plain fun, like watching a 1980s sexy SF B-movie, minus the stupid, plus the kink!

The first version of this story I wrote was a full-on erotic science ficiton story, with graphic sex scenes and everything. But while I was wirting it, somebody reported a ton of my books to Amazon as being too rapey for Amazon, which was really cracking down on the kink stuff, and about half a dozen of my books got banned and I got sent a letter saying I was a hairs-breadth away from being banned from Amazon.

So I rewrote the book, going back in and removing all the graphic sex scenes, leaving in the fantasy fuel because damn, anything entitled “Slave Girls of Outer Space” HAS to have fantasy fuel. But when I tried to post the story of Amazon it stalled and would not publish. It didn't get banned, it just got stuck in the works, and since I was a hairs-breadth away from being banned, I decided to take the hint and posted it to Smashwords instead.

The book is a freebie, so feel free to check it out. If you like it, there's a full length novel version with erotica available for just $4.99. Either way, enjoy!

Here's some fantasy fuel of a different sort:


No comments: