Translate

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Public Bondage In Second Life


My future’s so bright, I have to wear shades!.

So I haven’t updated my blog in a couple of days and I thought I’d explain why: Second Life Gor FREAKING ROCKS!!! That’s why! I can’t BELIEVE how good it is. So I wrote an article with pictures and arrows and everything to demonstrate why Second Life or something like it may well be the future of the Internet. Movies, television, books, message boards, (ahem) blogs -- they all pale before the glory of Second Life Gor!

Image: hottie avatar in a gag and other bondage gear in a northern forest village on Second Life Gor. Eat your hearts out, every other form of media that has ever existed.

4 comments:

Sasha said...

Until a new technology comes along and takes it place, and another and another and another. by the time you sign up it'll be obsolete AGAIN.lol.

Pat Powers said...

No, Second Life isn't a new FEATURE of the Worldwide Web. Second Life is to the Worldwide Web as the Worldwide Web was to Usenet -- a completely new way of handling online communications that will change EVERYTHING ... eventually.

Pat Powers said...

BTW, Sasha, there's a huge non-Gor online BDSM community on Second Life. Just sayin'.

Anonymous said...

Pat, it is actually causing me pain to see your poor slave girls suffering the indignity of system hair. I'll send my SL username to your yahoo email. If you like, IM me inworld and we'll see if I can help you get those girls tricked out. I don't mind showing an enthusiastic noobie around SL a little bit.