Translate

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Slave Leia and the Orion Slave Girl


"Bitch! How dare you! You're like, so evil!"


I'm working on an article for my website called "What Should A Slavegirl Look Like? (in a sword and sandal movie). It will be informative, useful, and awesome. While doing research for the story I made an important discovery: the Orion slavegirl from an episode of the Star Trek series Enterprise,pictured above at right, totally stole Slave Leia's outfit from Star Wars 6, Return of the Jedi, as seen above at left on a Dragoncon attendee. Well, at least the back of it. I think someone, possibly Congress, should start an investigation! I understand Sarah Palin would like people not to think about what's going on with Troopergate. This could be the very thing!

No comments: