Translate

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Alicia Witt and the Probable Hickory Smoked Sausage Gag


Dammit, I'm DROOLING again! And this is the 23rd take! How much drool can a person have?


Here we have an animation of Alicia Witt from the film 88 Minutes.. I found a series of very good vidcaps of the film and was struck by the way Witt’s gag was progressively soaked with drool. She must have worn that thing for awhile. In fact, judging by the amount of drool, I figure there must have been something inside the cloth bag in her mouth other than just more cloth. I figure it was a sausage, judging by the shape. And probably one of those smoked country sausages that you can smell from across the room, and which smells like meat curing in hickory smoke. The fiends, making her wear that, just to make her look like a slightly more distressed damsel.

Then again, I heartily approve.

No comments: