Translate

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Celebrities in Bondage and Related Stuff


Pick one! Note the one in the upper left hand corner.


I'm updating Bondagerotica AGAIN this weekend with a change to my index page that I am sure you will be excited about -- a series of departments rather than running the articles all in a lump. I've been moving in this direction with my Sword and Sandal section and my Women in Prison section, and there are several articles that are so big and all-inclusive that they should be departments in themselves. Now they are.

There's also a new department, "Celebrity Bondage" which doesn't as yet contain any new articles (but it will) but does contain links to existing articles featuring celebrities in bondage. It's mainly for the convenience of those whose interest in mainstream articles is oriented toward celebrities in bondage, which my traffic stats indicate is a lot of people.

Click on the pic to visit my articles index page and check things out for yourself.

No comments: