Translate

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Feast of Souls Reviewed


“I said I wanted a Mai Tai, not that I wanted myself tied!”

We’ve got a double update this weekend, with a review of the C.S. Friedman novel Feast of Souls. It’s a high fantasy novel with an intriguing take on magical powers. It has no bondage or even maledom/femsub stuff, but it should, it really, really should. I explain how and why it should. The picture above is linked to that explanation -- metaphorically, not literally.

Image courtesy of Bondagerotica sponsor Public Disgrace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Furies of Calderon by Jim Butcher is the first in a series of a bazillion high fantasy novels. It's ok. But if you haven't read it you should have a look. There's a bit about slaves and slave collars that's right up your alley.

-Nisaa