Translate

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Saint Patrick’s Day!


“Why yes, my lobes ARE enormous … and they’re real!”


Here’s an image of a Twilek Slave Girl in bondage, lookin’ all green for Saint Patrick’s Day. If I’d THOUGHT about it I’d have saved the image of the green rock maiden from Legend of the Seeker, OR the girl tied on the green bench, wearing the green gag, OR the green alien woman with the red hair in elbow stocks, but NOOOO, I didn’t, so here’s a very attractive young woman dressed out as a Twilek slave girl, tied to a pole.

(I looked for some Orion slave girls, but they never seem to get tied up. Another reason for their lack of popularity, I suspect.)

Image: provenance unknown. I’m betting a glamour-type photo of a cosplayer, but I just don’t know. If anyone does know, let me know, so I can give credit where credit is due.

No comments: