Translate

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Witless on Lothar Embiggens The Web


“Well, there’s something you don’t see every day at a Renfair …”


I’ve finally gotten sick of writing about how a sword and sandal movie should be done, so I’ve decided to write my own. Granted, John Norman has probably done it better than I ever will, but I have something he doesn’t -- a completely shameless willingness to commit parody.

Hence, the first chapter of Witless on Lothar, the first book in the Lotharionian Epic Cycle Saga Series is approporiate called "The Beginningnation" and deals with what happens when Ann Coaltar wakes up naked and chained to a rock after what was apparently one hell of a party, and meets up with two Renfair types.

Image: Bondagerotica sponsor Sex and Submission, of course.

No comments: