Translate

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pole Dancing Medieval Style


"You are guilty of going naked in public! Admit it!"
"But ..."
"I see your butt! It is nice, but no defense to the charge of public nudity!"
"But ..."
"Your breasts are gorgeous as well! But still not a defense!"
"But YOU'RE the one who stripped me of my clothes and paraded me through the streets!"
"A technicality, woman -- which you are ALSO guilty of being!"

Justice was DIFFERENT in previous centuries. And pole dancing consisted of tying a woman to a pole and whipping her to make her dance. Well ... they got SOME things right!

Image source: a vidcap from the movie Haiducii, from the now-defunct Moviebonds site. Haiducii is another one of those obscure movies from the late 60s early 70s when Europe was eating American filmmaker's lunch by producing films with nudity at a time when the big studios still hadn't shaken off the Hayes Code. Nice stuff!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Want to get facts right about moviebound pat

Anonymous said...

That of course before you and your like start stripping it down cause you don't have a thought process to come up with your own material for posting.

Pat Powers said...

1) Sure, what facts have I got wrong here?

2) Not sure what you mean by this. The vidcap is not mine, and I ascribed it as carefully as I could, but the snarkery is all me.