Translate

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Great Nude Lesbian Spanking Art


"I'm sorry I could not come up with something more elaborate, this little rig is the best I could do at the moment!" Image source: MkG2k7's Commissions Gallery on Deviant Art.

Found another topnotch artist on Deviant Art, fella named MkG2k7. The art you see here is less than half the size of the original. I highly recommend you hie yourself hence to the image link above and check out the full-size artwork. There are also lots of other images of naked women in chains, in dire peril, etc., executed with the same skill as this art.

From what I can tell the art is heavily post-processed via Photoshop and a few other programs, so it isn't exactly a still from a 3D animation, but damn ... can't argue with results like that!

No comments: