Translate

Thursday, September 6, 2012

BDSM Sex Club Discovered In Historic Louisvile, Kentucky


Him: "This is SO MUCH fun! We shouldn't keep it to ourselves, we should share it around. Start a club or somethin'."
Her: "Mmmmgh!"
Him: "I knew you'd see things my way!

Image source: Fucking Dungeon.com.

Deep in the bowels of Louisville Kentucky, historic building renovators have discovered a secret BDSM sex club hidden beneath the very streets of downtown. An entrance under the basement of a disused historic building leads two stories beneath the streets of downtown.

The creepy, dingy underlit club, unused for decades, features a rack and some really badly decomposed furniture, and some of the most ugly-ass painting I have ever seen on it's wall. Really, check out the story, if there were ever paintings that were designed to put you OUT of the mood for sex of ANY kind, these are it. If I walked into a Gorean paga tavern and saw art like that I'd walk right out and I wouldn't stop walking til I had reached the docks and sailed.

I'll stick with this guy's art, thankyewverymuch. Or even photos like the one up top.

The club started back in the 1970s and continued to the 1990s. "We got the paintings because the basement location just was not dingy and forbidding enough on its own," said a nonexistent former club member. Well no one said, that, I made it up. SOMEBODY needed to say it.

No comments: