Translate

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Great Bondage Comic Talent Discovered By Me!


Yeah, a big image, might take a little scrolling, but damn, totally worth it. You can see more like it at shiniez' deviantart page. Do go there!

So, a couple days ago I get a message from an acquaintance on a message board I frequent that said, "You ought to check this guy's art out, I think you'd really enjoy it." So I checked it out, mostly to be nice, because most of the time I get such recommendations it's for an artist who's basically mediocre but is pushing the recommender's buttons in all sort of ways. Which may not be the same buttons I have.

But after an hour so staring bug-eyed at topnotch artwork, wondering why the hell I'd never heard of Shiniez before, I posted to the guy and asked if I could publish the piece you see above. He was cool about it and so, here we are.

It's not JUST the quality of the artwork though. Shiniez has a white-hot focus on the lesbian bondage fantasy, not just from the viewpoint of the kinky sex, though he is absolutely spot-on there, but from the viewpoint of the character dynamics of the fantasy. You understand the attraction the highly kinky relationship has for the characters involved, which makes the sexual imagery much more powerful.

What I'm saying is, this guy is a major bondage art talent and you OWE IT TO YOURSELF to get your eyeballs over to his page and give it a look. And if you like it, damn, buy something of his, nothing like rewarding talent directly! This guy is freaking good. He's been at it for over a decade! (/grumbles) How did I miss all that bondage-y goodness for so long?

3 comments:

Jonty said...

There's a word that perfectly describes Pat Powers;
....Prolific..

Capt. Sake "Hancock" Mangusto said...

Sir, I salute you ! CHEERS !!!

Pat Powers said...

Thanks for the acclaim. I'm not saying I don't deserve it ... because I do! My looking at stuff when asked to-fu is tremendous!