Translate

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Putting the "Power" in Power Tools


"When he said he was going to strap me down and drill me, I had something else in mind, but ... this'll do!" (Kid, don't try this at home! These are professional bondage models, they know what they're doing!)

Image source: Mythbusters. Um ... wait, that's a different Mythbusters, the one I sometimes imagine when I watch the show. Actually it's Sex and Submission where they often display a sense of fun where bondage is concerned.

2 comments:

Jonty said...

Talking of Mythbusters, I used to like that girl with the tatoos.
You know, she was slightly butch & androgynous, but as fit as a butchers dog.
And I fancied the pants off her!
I much preferred her to the, "I'm so cute & I know I am" Kari.
And she was definitely preferable to that annoying little twerp that replaced her.
It's not so much that I'd like to restrain her in any way, but I'd like her to restrain me!
If that makes me sound strange, feel free to ban me from your blog.
I will not be offended in any way!

Pat Powers said...

I remember the girl with the tattoos. I prefer Kari, because she's a cute redhead which pushes my buttons pretty thoroughly. Plus, she does have some rocks and some skills. Did you catch the ep where she did the Chinese water torture and they made a bondage face mask so she couldn't duck away from the water drops? Tooks some nerve.

As for your personal tastes, I take it for granted that everybody who reads my blog has their own reasons for doing so. And that's OK. Have yet to ban anyone but spammers.