Translate

Monday, December 26, 2011

Contradictory Image


I'm in the corner, but there's no guarantee I won't be naughty AGAIN ..." Image source: one of those TGP posts.

Interesting image. The face is round and soft, looks almost like baby fat, like it's one of those 'barely legal' girls that are so popular among scumbags. (Cause what they really want is girls young enough to be illegal.)

But then looks at those hands! Worst case of man hands evah! And those arms! When I first noticed her hands I thought her cuffs were tight and had cut off her circulation, but then I noticed the ropy veins on her arms. That girl is buff! I mean, waaaaay buff! Scary buff, in conjunction with her pouty expression. I'm not sure what I'm looking at here, really, because the rest of her body doesn't look that buff at all. A puzzler! (I love puzzles.)

BTW, I have not posted for two days, not because of Christmas but because my old computer caught a trojan and I was planning to update to a new computer and i spent a day installing a new power supply and video card. Rocking with it now, but it has been tedious. What's more, GoDaddy, where my Bondagerotica site is hosted, supports SOPA and I am going to be looking for another host. No money of mine is going to them. (They claim to have withdrawn their support, but a nuanced look at their statement shows they are just trying to keep the tens of thousands of sites that have been leaving them every day to stay on while still pleasing their Washington scumbag friends.) Gonna go, GoDaddy, yes I am.

Update: Thanks and a tip o' the hat to Spank Boss of the Spanking Blog for giving me the 411 on this image: it's from Hustler's "Taboo Magazine," the print version, but there's also an online gallery. Here's the URL for Taboo.

4 comments:

SpankBoss said...

It's from Hustler's Taboo print magazine originally, but there's an online gallery too.

http://www.spankingblog.com/2007/03/10/enforced-corner-time/

Anonymous said...

Oh powers you have to be having a laugh right?

ROTF here Omg ha ha ha,

Let me see how did this really go hmm

Well You found the image on somebodies site you liked it, it turned you on, but you didn't like the poster, or it turned you on you wanted to post it but could not just post it and say you got a boner so the best thing to do to make sure you kept you good side out was outrage!! works well don't you think?
Its got to be that right? or something along those lines right?

Because here you are splitting hairs over is she nearly legal, when your following a blog that pretty much normalizes how okay it is to look at girls sometimes younger than ten tape gagged, bound whatever. And your ranting about this? come on!!

This is slippery ground here, your pretending to have morals maybe?
:))) and you know that word you used just then 'Scum bag' think that over a while and lets see which side of that word you sit.

Pat Powers said...

Thanks, SpankBoss, I'll get that article updated wit the attribution.

Pat Powers said...

Anonymous, I don't feel any outrage about the photo. I don't think the model is barely legal, she just kinda looks at it because she's a little overweight and her jawline is kinda round. I don't particularly care for the "barely legal" sites because I really do feel that most of their customers are "looking over the fence" as it were.

But you've expressed curiousity as to how I picked this photo, it went something like this. In looking online and in my own archives for pics, I'll often come across pics that I don't have an immediate response to, but I get a feeling that there is something somewhere in them that I can use, so I put it in a file of candidates for Politically Sexy. Then when I'm looking for something to post I look over the candidates file and fairly often I will see what it is that made me stop and think I could use it.

In this case, I finally noticed the man-hands (and arms) on the model. They contrast powerfully with the rest of her body, which doesn't look especially buff. And the thing is, if the vein swelling were caused by the cuffs cutting off her circulation, it would probably stop at her wrists. But the veins go right up to her elbows. Nowhere else on her body is there any such muscularity, though her figure id quite trim. It's almost as if some guys muscular forearms and hands had been grafted on her.

I looked hard at her face for signs that she was older than she looked, but actually, the more closely I looked, the younger she looked.

Well I knew at that point I had enough for a good post and wrote it up. That's all there was to it.