Translate

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Getting the Joke


Sure, right ... this will be my ticket to Hollywood. I'm sure I'll be working underneath a lot of famous Hollywood directors ... tell me another one!"

Ya know, we stay so busy being sexy and bondage-y that sometimes we forget just how fricking funny sexual bondage is. Well, I don't, but to judge from a lot of websites, plenty of others do.

Then you see a model like this flashing a big delighted grin while she's naked and chained wrist to ankle in a hogtie, because OF COURSE bondage is funny, and fun, and downright silly at times, and OF COURSE it makes you laugh if you're in a non-threatening environment when you do it. And you can't help but smile in response. A very good thing.

Image source: first found on Anything Like This, a tumbler site that reblogs bondage images, and has a good feel for good color and composition and most of all, interesting expressoins on the model's faces. An image search reveals it's been on a lot of sites, many of them Russian, so I'm betting one of the Russian bondage sites, but I'm not sure which.

2 comments:

PaxBellum said...

Anything Like This is my blog. Thanks for the kind words. I had similar thoughts about this image. Pure joyful delight.

Pat Powers said...

Wouldn't have said it if I didn't think it were so! Great blog!