Translate

Friday, January 27, 2012

Now This Is A Bondage ARTIST


"Now that I have tied this chair securely, so that it can barely move, I will tie YOU to the chair, so that neither you, nor the chair, may escape me! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Image source: Don't Stare At The Sun.


It's interesting, the way the mainstream and bondage are closing ranks in all sorts of subtle and mostly unnoticed ways. Here we have an artist, Kennedy James, getting a grant to put chairs in shibari bondage. Gives a whole new meaning to the term "chair tie." I look at the photos and think, "This must mean something!" Well, that's art for ya! I'm totally missing the point of putting furniture in bondage. Perhaps it's a sly commentary on the whole human furniture bondage fetish. To me, it simply seems pointless, like so much of art.

But then, look at the sculptor! Hawt young indie girl type doing the bondage! Whoa! She looks like she could have come straight out of Coffee of Doom from Questionable Content. You gotta love it! Perhaps that is the point. I guess it is, as far as I'm concerned. I'm pretty sure I would not have written this article if James hadn't been so hot and sexy. YMMV!

No comments: